April 1, 2013

13*52 Pizza with Bell Pepper & Goat's Cheese

Right before travelling, I'm normally not in the mood to bake something big and complicated.
Who's gonna eat it anyway?
Plus, I'm usually trying to empty the fridge so that nothing goes bad or has to be thrown away.

These two reasons combined led me to making this let's-use-what-we-have-in-the-fridge-and-has-to-be-eaten-before-we-leave pizza...

(Thanks for understand the briefness of this post and the simplicity of the recipe. I did mention that I'll be travelling - or was travelling when you read this, right? Exactly...)

Pizza with Bell Pepper & Goat's Cheese

1 pizza dough (home-made or ready-made)
tomate paste or sauce
salt, pepper, dried oregano
1 (red) bell pepper
grated parmesan
goat's cheese (the soft cream cheese kind)
  • Roll out dough onto baking sheet.
  • Top with tomato sauce, season to taste.
  • Sprinkle parmesan over dough, add bell pepper rings or stripes, and crumble goat's cheese over it.
  • Bake at 220°C (430°F) for about 20-25 minutes.

My modifications:
None, since it's my combination.

The taste:
Really good! I always love the combination of bell pepper and goat's cheese anyway.

What was your best leftover baking or cooking result?

No comments:

Post a Comment