These weren't planned.
I had a recipe for this week in mind for quite a while now but then I bought this book (on sale) and saw these quick and easy cookies. And I needed quick and easy today.
From Backen. I love baking. by Cynthia Barcomi
385 g flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
250 g butter, room temperature
300 g sugar
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 185°C (365°F).
- Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and continue to beat until well combined.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Add to the butter mixture and fold in with a wooden spoon or spatula until just combined to a dough.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Using a teaspoon, roll balls of dough between your palms and roll in sugar-cinnamon until they are covered evenly. Place on a prepared cookie sheet, leave 6 cm (2.5 in) between them and don't flatten. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
Yummy. Basic but very addictive.
What are your favorite recipes from the category "quick & easy"?