This week's post will be short and sweet.
Well, not sweet, actually.
It's another perfect recipe for breakfast or brunch.
It's quick, easy, filling, and most people will like it.
Egg on Toast from the oven
1 slice of toast, American style
2 slices of dry-cured ham
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF).
- Place toast on baking sheet.
- Arrange ham on top of it.
- Crack egg open over ham.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
None because no specific recipe was used.
Solidly good. I mean - toast, ham, egg, and cheese - what more can you say.